Square plate 9x9 cm and weighing just over 400 grams. On one side the corners have a circular mark in the form of coats of arms of the Russian Empire
, and in the center a round nastapoka with the inscription: "ЦЕНА ПОЛПОЛТIНЫ ЕКАТЕРIНБУ РХЪ1725" The reverse side has no images and inscriptions.
This denomination was produced in a limited edition in 1725-1726 years, preserved a small number of instances that are considered rarities.
The picture shows a copy from the exposition of the State Hermitage with the number IT-R-2-5221.