Coin of this type was produced in 1772-1774. 2 pair of 1772-1773 years also exist in silver (1773 were issued with roses on boards without them).
By the early eighteenth century, Moldavia was part of the Ottoman Empire. In 1711 Peter the great made an unsuccessful trip to these lands, resulting in the Moldovan hospodar Dimitrie Cantemir was forced to move to Russia. In 1771, during the first Russo-Turkish war, Russia ceded the left Bank of the Dniester (present Transnistria), and part of Wallachia. For the new site immediately began coinage, which lasted long - until 1774. Production was carried out at a private mint in the estate Sadagura. Later they were replaced by Russian money.
The image of the group taken from the General catalogue of coins of Russia Vladimir bitkin.
The coin is made of copper.
Degree of rarity: 2.
Added by: Admin, author photo: Монета100
The coin is made of silver.
Degree of rarity: 5.
Added by: Admin