Trial edition coins, which began to mass produce on Gelsingforsskay mint (Helsinki) since 1864.
The obverse of the coin depicts a monogram of Alexander II: a large stylized letter "А" at the bottom of Roman numeral "II"with horizontal fluting. Crowned monogram with an Imperial crown with flying tape of Andrew's order.
The reverse of the coin , nominal value in Finnish: at the top of the figure 1, below "PENNI" Still below the year of issue "1863".
The obverse and reverse sides of the coins have a protruding around the circumference of the rim with inward-facing teeth.