Coin with the Moscow stamp with portrait of K. Hedlinger produced from 1737 to 1740. In 1737 minted two types of reverse, characterized by the location of power in the paw of the eagle. In some instances the circumference of the front and back sides may be partially rounded rim with notches.On the obverse
is a portrait of Anna Ioannovna in profile, face to the right. In a circle the inscription - ":БМ АННА IМПЕРАТРИЦА• IСАМОДЕРЖИЦА ВСЕРОСИСКАЯ"(stands for "the grace of God Anna, Empress and autocrat of all Russias").The reverse
depicts the coat of arms of the Russian Empire
the second quarter of the eighteenth century: the double-headed eagle with the lifted wings, crowned by two Imperial crowns, above the same crown but larger. On the eagle's breast shield with the emblem of Moscow - St. George on horseback slaying a serpentine dragon with wings. The shield surrounded by chain of order of St. Andrew. Right Talon the eagle holds a scepter, the left power. In a circle the inscription (starting from top) - "17 39 COIN RUBLE" (letters facing the inside basis).