Coin with a portrait of K. Hedlinger was produced in the years 1736-1737 on a temporary court in the chambers of Prozorovsky in St. Petersburg, the species has not. In the years 1737-1740 portrait of this type with minor differences were minted on the coins of the red court in Moscow.
In some instances the circumference of the front and back sides may be partially rounded rim with notches.On the obverse
is a portrait of Anna Ioannovna in profile, face to the right. In a circle the inscription - "Б • М • АННА IМПЕРАТРИЦА IСАМОДЕРЖ • ВСЕРОСС•"(stands for "the grace of God Anna, Empress and autocrat of all Russias").The reverse
depicts the coat of arms of the Russian Empire
the second quarter of the eighteenth century: the double-headed eagle with the lifted wings, crowned by two Imperial crowns, above the same crown but larger. On the eagle's breast shield with the emblem of Moscow - St. George on horseback slaying a serpentine dragon with wings. The shield surrounded by chain of order of St. Andrew. Right Talon the eagle holds a scepter, the left power. In a circle the inscription (starting at the top) - "1737 • МОНЕТА • РУБЛЬ •"(letters converted basis inside).