This coin was only produced in 1739 and 1740. In some instances, may partly be rim on the front and back sides consisting of notches.On the obverse
is a portrait of Anna Ioannovna in profile, face to the right. In a circle the inscription - "БМ•АННА IМПЕРАТРИЦА.IСАМОДЕРЖИЦА ВСЕРОСИСКАЯ:•"The reverse
depicts the coat of arms of the Russian Empire
the second quarter of the eighteenth century: the double-headed eagle with the lifted wings, crowned by two Imperial crowns, above the same crown but larger. Right Talon the eagle holds a scepter, the left power. On the eagle's breast shield with the Moscow coat of arms: St. George on horseback slaying a serpentine dragon with wings. The shield surrounded by chain of Order of St. Andrew. At the top of the year of coinage, divided into two parts - "17 39". At the bottom a semicircle of nominal - "ПОЛУ ПОЛТИННИКЪ"(letters converted basis inside).
The picture shows a copy from the exposition of the State Hermitage with the number IT-R-2-6579.